We’re massively excited to announce the launch of Rory Sutherland’s book, The Wiki Man that we have co published with Ogilvy. One of marketing’s most original thinkers and influential speakers, Rory (vice chairman of Ogilvy Group) is a leading light in the advertising industry and is as outspoken as he is creative. A champion of behavioural economics and an early adopter of new technologies, his collection of cravats is as legendary as his appetite for chicken jalfrezi.
This book, available to buy from our online shop attempts to give an insight into Rory’s unique character and personality, through a winding journey of blog posts, interviews, tweets and reference materials, giving a rich and engaging introduction to Rory’s unique mind.
You only have to watch Rory for two minutes to get an idea of his personality, here he talks at TED at the end of 2009, and as they put it: “Rory Sutherland makes the daring assertion that a change in perceived value can be just as satisfying as what we consider “real” value – and his conclusion has interesting consequences for how we look at life.”
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme