Looks like Christmas has come early! Well-dressed filmmakers and genii Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola have got their brains together and come up with an idea for a short film for Prada entitled Candy in celebration of the brand’s new perfume. Let’s just forget about the perfume for a minute and concentrate on what’s really important here: the creation of a Jules et Jim-inspired, Jacques Dutronc-soundtracked three-minute masterpiece.
Starring two of the most handsome men on the planet at this moment, and a cloud-haired model (who is refreshingly seen tucking into treats at any given opportunity) this cheeky little ménage à trois is an absolute delight to the film and fashion world combined. Wes, Roman, you’ve done it again.
- Join It’s Nice That and Adobe XD for an evening of discussion on digital design
- In her latest series, Lauren Harris captures moments of violence and tenderness in the boxing ring
- Bold and borderless, Ji Soo Eom’s designs echo the multiverse
- Max Siedentopf's new series injects some excitement back into the humble passport photo
- Graphic designer David Rindlisbacher disrupts his typography-heavy designs with technology
- Joe Melhuish’s zany creations are populated by “joyful characters with manic, chaotic auras”
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals