So here we are, another year of weekly music videos passes, and it’d be rude not to finish on a stone-cold classic. Last year I got away with posting Bowie and Bing’s beauty and this year I’ve Whammed up the cheesy Yuletide warmth with Last Christmas.
Hazyily shot ski-resort frolics laced with a love story of equally misty merits make this four minutes of true joy, but if you’ve stayed with me long enough to read this, you shall be rewarded with the knowledge that at three minutes five seconds our beloved George Michael takes a hefty (and most importantly) definitely unscripted fall in the snow that has always made this one of my all-time faves. Enjoy!
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity