We’ve all been there: it’s mid afternoon, you had too much lunch, the coffee’s worn off and the inspiration levels are in the doldrums. But that moodboard won’t build itself, right? So you head over to Pinterest and hope the good people there might have done some of the work for you.
Well next time you’re in need of a creative fix head straight to Will Hall’s Pony Fight, aka the weirdest selection of Pinterest boards ever assembled. Will is executive creative director at rain.agency, with a snazzy portfolio of award-winning work to peruse if you’re that way inclined. But his Pinterest is a rabbit hole down which we’re happy to follow him, with a selection of some of the most bizarre image collections we’ve ever come across. From Eating Money to Homemade Tanks, Illegible Metal Tattoos to Spelling Bee Eliminations and Makeshift Bras to Sexy Chewbaccas, there’s a whole host of imagery here you never even knew you needed in your life. Come for the pictures, but stay for Will’s occasional commentary (“Nipple slip on Aisle Jason” being a particular favourite).
- Graphic designer Si Weon Kim's side projects explore her culture, creating historical homages
- Will Anderson’s Bafta-nominated animation Have Heart follows a gif stuck in an infinite loop
- Looking east: how Smörgåsbord designed a soju brand to work in Europe and Asia alike
- The lonely claustrophobia of Adam Reynolds’ nuclear missile site series
- TwoPoints.Net design a typeface for ESPN The Magazine's Winter Olympics 2018 issue
- A chat with the Orwellian mastermind in charge of the UK town known as Scarfolk
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- Rihanna's new advert shows that her make-up line is for all genders
- Dive into Mikey Joyce's portfolio with its “healthy balance of calculated and convoluted silliness"
- Jim Carrey is now a political cartoonist and he's taking down the Trump presidency
- These Swedish kids designed a typeface to celebrate their neighbourhood