Clubhouse Studios has redesigned burger chain Byron’s website with a strong focus on illustration, including work by Alec Doherty, Andrew Rae and Alice Bowsher. The illustrations are interwoven with the site redesign to help navigation and tell stories, as well as adding visual flourishes to informative pages.
The landing page features an animated illustration by Alice, showing hands holding burgers, chips and drinks in her signature black outlines.
The menu page is now populated with fun characters by Alec, poised atop a giant burger, camouflaging behind lettuce leaves, and hula-hooping with onion rings.
Throughout the site you can find more little spots by Andrew, his characters announcing new openings and the FAQs.
The aim for Clubhouse Studios was to create a clean and impactful redesign, using the illustration to bring through some of the “brand’s DNA”.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum