Christmas is over, the New Year is here, and what better way to begin than by toasting to 12 of the most inspiring creatives on our radar right now?
On Friday 13 January from 6.30pm, you’re invited to join the It’s Nice That team for drinks to celebrate the launch exhibition of It’s Nice That’s Ones To Watch 2017. The evening, which is supported by Uniqlo, will be hosted in-store on the third floor of Uniqlo, 311 Oxford Street, W1C 2HP.
During the evening, there will be an exhibition featuring the exciting work of our 12 Ones To Watch, London-based DJ and producer Throwing Shade will be playing us music – and, if you’re not mid-detox, there’ll be drinks on us too. We will also be selling limited edition Uniqlo UTme t-shirts created by Ones To Watch creatives photographer Joyce NG and illustrator Jack Sachs.
Grab yourself a free ticket here!
Supported by Uniqlo
The idea at the heart of all of Uniqlo’s clothing is LifeWear – clothes that make your life better. Style doesn’t have to be superficial; it can keep you warmer, cooler, drier. Uniqlo creates LifeWear by evolving the ordinary, producing innovations big and small that benefit you every day.
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Starting Out and Making It - what we learned at A/D/O
- Fantastic Man’s unexpected cover story on the surfers and fisherman of Peniche, Portugal
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity