It’s Nice That has an opening for a freelance editorial assistant to work across our publishing platforms on a 10-week fixed-term contract. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, professional and passionate about art and design.
The ideal candidate can write to deadline with flair and personality, understands the It’s Nice That brand and enjoys the challenge of keeping several plates spinning at the same time.
The successful applicant will work with the editorial and creative teams to deliver inspiring news and stories from across a wide range of creative disciplines.
To learn more about the role and to apply, please click here
- Superimpose Studio on the impact of Brexit on the creative industries
- Photographer Namsa Leuba makes the invisible stories of Voodoo visible
- A whizz through the portfolio of Italian illustrator Marco Oggian
- Alex Vasilyev's compelling photographs of locals living in Russia's coldest region
- Friday Mixtape: Rae Morris curates a winter-focused mix
- Good Sport Magazine: sport-focussed content, through the lens of much broader reaching interests
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- These Swedish kids designed a typeface to celebrate their neighbourhood
- A new Vitra Museum exhibition shows the hedonistic history of nightclub design
- A chat with the anonymous archivist behind vintage smut celebration Hardcore Decor
- A peek inside the bulging, bold portfolio of multidisciplinary studio Spassky Fisher