It’s Nice That has an opening for a freelance editorial assistant to work across our publishing platforms on a 10-week fixed-term contract. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, professional and passionate about art and design.
The ideal candidate can write to deadline with flair and personality, understands the It’s Nice That brand and enjoys the challenge of keeping several plates spinning at the same time.
The successful applicant will work with the editorial and creative teams to deliver inspiring news and stories from across a wide range of creative disciplines.
To learn more about the role and to apply, please click here
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum