Royal Mail has released a set of stamps featuring 15 depictions of HBO’s series Game of Thrones. The first class stamps “mark the significant British contribution to the award winning drama series”. The stamps were designed by London-based design agency GBH London with digital post production from Smoke & Mirrors.
Each stamp features photographic representations of the central characters from the seven seasons of Game of Thrones. In total there are ten stamps that “embody the crux of each character’s story,” featuring Sansa Stark; Jon Snow; Eddard Stark; Olenna Tyrell; Tywin Lannister; Tyrion Lannister; Cersei Lannister; Arya Stark; Jamie Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen. In addition there are five stamps that feature the non-human characters of the series including: the Night King and White Walkers; Giants; Direwolves; Dragons and the Iron Throne itself.
The stamps go on sale 23 January alongside an extensive range of products, souvenirs, limited editions and gifts.
- Yuri Andries captures life in the harsh and beautiful landscapes of Ladakh
- Meet Collletttivo: an expanding group of typography buffs with an open source philosophy
- Creative agency bus.group on its beautiful and playful editorial designs
- A Black Cover Design on how corporate graphic design can change employee moods
- Kelly Anna and Josie Tucker create an empowering zine to celebrate female strength
- Diyala Muir's animation Blue Hands mimics the surreal experience of grief
- Photographer Ryan Duffin embraces the quirks of his subjects and the outtakes of life
- KFC's latest ad reminds you it's not AFC, BFC, or even CFC
- Alexis Jamet's animations are warm, nostalgic and beautiful in their simplicity
- République's new look for Playboy is "aimed at anybody and everybody"
- Lars Högström's typographic choices are inspired by the hip-hop cassettes of the 90s and 00s