Jean Jullien has worked with Vogue to create a set of iMessage stickers for AW17. The set of 24 illustrations, some animated by Jean’s brother Nicolas Jullien, loosely surrounds the theme of fashion poking light fun at the industry. A wide-eyed woman applies red lipstick all over her face, another quickly backs away from a wine-sipping group at an event, while another’s eyes droop from FROW fatigue.
Created in time for a fall fashion refresh, says Vogue, this is a “stylish makeover for your phone. There’s an endless revolving door for when Fashion Week has you crazed, a literal cat catwalk for your sassier days, and an AWOK Post-it for when your look gets the Vogue stamp of approval.”
Typically for the illustrator, the style parodies in a charming and lovably naive way, capturing accessible and comedic characters and scenarios. They’re not all fashion-specific either – there’s a tapping stilettoed foot, a gleeful stuffed suitcase and a character slumped in an armchair that could apply to any of us after a hard day’s work.
Download the Vogue app in the App Store to have access to the stickers on your iMessage.
- In the Studio With: Balancing innovation and usability, with digital creative studio Future Corp
- Dis.art turns "learning into a Netflix-like experience"
- James Aspey's grid inspired typeface New Europa features a user-generated specimen
- Photographer Stratos Kalafatis on life inside the 1200-year old Mount Athos
- Sean van den Steenhoven’s projects utilise voice as a design tool to make statements
- Graphic designer Angharad Hengyu Owen on textual shapes and wandering poems
- Meet graphic designer Jonathan Isaacson and his hybrid portfolio
- “I love the imperfections, the grains and the stains": Ryan Ormsby on his creative approach
- Artist claims Kendrick Lamar video for Black Panther song used her work without permission
- Property developer fined $6.7 million for “whitewashing” New York graffiti haven, 5Pointz
- Fill your AR world with collage, courtesy of app Dumb Fun
- Bureau Bertrand Clément’s portfolio represents the importance of playful graphic design