Visual artist Anny Wang, last seen creating hypnotic animations with Tim Söderström, has collaborated with new creative agency and online retailer We Are The Faces on its first fashion collection. Anny, alongside artist Tim Lahan and designer Felix Pfäffli, is part of the first wave of creatives chosen by We Are The Faces to have their illustration and design works realised as a capsule collection of gender neutral, wearable pieces.
Androgynous campaign images shot by photographer Zinna Mac-Eochaidh see Anny’s signature use of fluid movement and colour translated from 3D digital animation to items of clothing suited to harnessing the organic motions of the human body.
We Are The Faces, founded by Hannah Gutkauf and Amanda Karijord, will launch its first clothing collection on 17 March.
- Illustrator Ben Kopp’s nostalgia-drenched personal work
- Iggy Ldn's poignant new film Silk reclaims the essence of the jazz era in the 21st century
- Ways of Seeing: Laurie Rowan fills FACT's architectural space with a troop of exploring characters
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a journey to "surf discovery" even though he's terrible at surfing
- Photographer Sam Gregg shoots the true face of Naples
- Prolific artist Miroco Machiko’s animal menagerie
- Netflix unveils Netflix Sans, a new custom typeface developed with Dalton Maag
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- A chat with the Orwellian mastermind in charge of the UK town known as Scarfolk
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- Dive into Mikey Joyce's portfolio with its “healthy balance of calculated and convoluted silliness"
- Original sets and puppets from Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs to be exhibited in London