Each month we invite creatives from across the world to invent briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of the week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That. Watch out this time next month for a new challenge to get involved in.
This week photographer George Muncey asked you to “create an image which sums up where you live” – a visual exploration into the emotional relationship, atmosphere, or culture of where you call home.
Below, George picks out the images he feels best answered the brief. Well done to everyone who got involved!
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Molly Bounds paints intimate moments of quiet contemplation
- Friday Mixtape: Grand Union Orchestra's founder curates us a mix on the theme of migration
- Flat-e tells us how it made a visual interpretation of Daniel Avery's record in its entirety
- Girma Berta authentically captures the people of Addis Ababa with an iPhone
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- America's getting a space force and wants Trump supporters to choose its logo
- Swiss design practice Dinamo develops new visual identity for Tumblr
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Adobe has added 665 new Monotype fonts to Creative Cloud
- "What is my opinion?": Graphic designer James Aspey's research-focused, typographic practice