Saatchi & Saatchi has launched an advert for new dog product brand Hindquarters, starring a series of hounds “twerking” provocatively. The agency has teamed up with Basement Jaxx offshoot, Geranimo & Mikey, to provide music for the ad with a specially created track called Walk the Dog.
Directed by Tom Beard, the spot “takes a pop promo style approach to capitalise on the popularity of music genre videos consumed online,” says Saatch & Saatchi. Hindquarters provides high-end handcrafted products like luxury dog beds, dog collars, leads and bowls and the ad aims to build awareness of the brand with a playful touch.
- Manshen Lo creates surreal, comic-inspired observational illustrations
- “To me, being a man just means being yourself”: five creatives share their thoughts on masculinity
- Hexatope: the web-app utilising computational arts to make personalised jewellery
- Lucy Hardcastle on her “most progressive film to date”
- Moby Digg creates grid-based identity for finance company Baugeld Spezialisten
- Typography and National Socialism – the journey of Futura in an era of "reactionary modernity"
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum