Saatchi & Saatchi has launched an advert for new dog product brand Hindquarters, starring a series of hounds “twerking” provocatively. The agency has teamed up with Basement Jaxx offshoot, Geranimo & Mikey, to provide music for the ad with a specially created track called Walk the Dog.
Directed by Tom Beard, the spot “takes a pop promo style approach to capitalise on the popularity of music genre videos consumed online,” says Saatch & Saatchi. Hindquarters provides high-end handcrafted products like luxury dog beds, dog collars, leads and bowls and the ad aims to build awareness of the brand with a playful touch.
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity