Sometimes we recline in our ergonomic, posture supporting, environmentally friendly office chairs and sigh. We sigh long and loud. “Wouldn’t it be good,” the sigh implicitly says, “to work at Supreme for a few days.”
It isn’t that we don’t love bringing you the best in the contemporary creative community, because we really do. Rather, we reckon it’d be fun for a week or two to whack a few .jpegs on a t-shirt and charge a considerable sum of money for them. They probably finish work really early too, and have special secret Supreme tattoos.
With that little fantasy out of the way, we’ll bring you the factual news. Following on from its recent collection with the late, great Mike Kelley, the streetwear brand have released a range of t-shirts and hoodies featuring work by the British music video director Chris Cunningham.
Best known for his work with Aphex Twin, Cunningham has also directed iconic videos for the likes of Bjork, Autechre, and Leftfield. For his Supreme capsule, Cunningham’s provided stills from Rubber Johnny a characteristically disturbing audio-visual work made with the Twin himself.
Anyone wanting to hang around their local skatepark with a still from a Chris Cunningham video on their chest should hop over to the Supreme site, where the collection is on sale as of today.
- Izabela Jurcewicz uses her camera to become both a surgeon and a patient
- XYZ Lab designs a removable and “grotesque” fifth issue for Rouge Fashion Book
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Intimate, safe and romantic: Ekaterina Popova paints the interiors of her friend’s bedrooms
- Alfie Dwyer on creating game-like worlds and moulding tangible films like “putty”
- Through playful forms, Bára Růžičková tackles the rigid structure of the design industry
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories