Abc Dinamo, Spassky Fischer, and Yukiko are among the creative studios working in collaboration with Ucon to design a range of backpacks.
The project is titled, Motif and features 38 designs, each produced by a different creative studio. Jonathan Castro, Plus Mûrs Studio, Studio Fiexen, Grilli Type, Hort, Moby Digg and Leif Podhajsky are amongst those in collaboration. Each will design exclusive, limited edition work for their backpacks to raise money towards aiding homeless communities in Berlin.
Designs include camouflage-inspired sprawls of pink, and green; black and white geometric lines; heat map impressions; and monochromatic marbled splatters and a video of the project will be released later today.
Proceeds will be donated to Streem, an art and design magazine that works towards aiding homelessness in Berlin.
- HelloMe celebrates its tenth birthday and reflects on the past decade of design
- Made you look! It's Nice That takes over Coal Drops Yard with Double Take
- Photographer Tommy Keith examines familial life, having been conceived via sperm donation
- “It’s like you’re a doctor in an emergency room. It’s high pressure”: Christoph Niemann on his creative career
- Wessel Baarda’s photography work invites the viewer into a land of the unknown
- Meji Alabi: the filmmaker responsible for your favourite music videos
- Hit Netflix show Abstract announces the six creatives starring in its second series
- Lego reveals first brand campaign in 30 years, Rebuild the World
- “I always thought Photoshop was a glorified MS paint”: James Lacey on his journey into design
- DixonBaxi launches a new club identity for AC Milan
- Wang Zhi-Hong on his shifting approach of “hiding information” in graphic design
- “We are adamant that our projects pass the test of time”: Principal on its designs for Yoko Ono and Pierre Dorion