Platform is a future creative talent platform, an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to break into the creative industry. Based within Wieden + Kennedy’s London office (also exists globally via their interactive platform) you can can potentially earn yourself a weekly wage for between six to nine months and be involved in everything from building prototypes, enabling and assisting in research development to curating your very own event space and programme.
A great opportunity for any recent graduates or anyone looking for a bit of a change, check the site out for all the details and answer the brief to apply.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum