The incredibly talented Johnny Kelly hosted our third evening of talks last Thursday night. An incredibly humble illustrator/animator Johnny gave one of the most interesting insights into what goes into making some of his work.
Once again our thanks go out to Sense Worldwide for their exceptional hospitality and support in their beautiful loft space in Central London.
- Meet the speakers: Dougal Wilson, Ewen Spencer, GraphicDesign& and Gal-dem
- Claire Hentschker: the artist who recreated The Shining as an interactive 3D space
- Rosanna Webster and Phoebe Henry’s cinematic portrait of Cuba
- Alex Hunting’s crisp editorial designs are considered and multi-layered
- Raine Allen Miller’s latest ad shows kids experiencing the “side effects” of tech toys
- Colin Pantall's warm depiction of childhood and fatherhood taken over 12 years
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner