The incredibly talented Johnny Kelly hosted our third evening of talks last Thursday night. An incredibly humble illustrator/animator Johnny gave one of the most interesting insights into what goes into making some of his work.
Once again our thanks go out to Sense Worldwide for their exceptional hospitality and support in their beautiful loft space in Central London.
- Hexatope: the web-app utilising computational arts to make personalised jewellery
- Lucy Hardcastle on her “most progressive film to date”
- Moby Digg creates grid-based identity for finance company Baugeld Spezialisten
- Typography and National Socialism – the journey of Futura in an era of "reactionary modernity"
- Bleed combines nature and generative art to develop identity for Blank Architects
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum