I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who sat in front of the TV this weekend pining to be covered in mud and sweating in a group of over-excited strangers. Glastonbury looked (and sounded) incredible thanks to some great coverage from the BBC.
One of my highlights from Friday night – the magnificent Neil Young and his final encore choice, a cover of the A Day in the Life by the Beatles alongside some great Blur footage from last night, well worth a few of your precious minutes.
- LuckyMe's Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum