It’s f-f-f-friday! Which means the end of a hard week – time to take it easy, and look forward to not having to wake up early tomorrow.
So what better way to celebrate than heading to the east end of London for Polygon Show which opens tonight, some great work will be on display from some talented graduates from across the globe.
I’m especially looking forward to seeing what Oscar & Ewan come up with, a Scot-Swede design combo that are producing some of the most exciting graphic design I’ve seen in a long time.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum