Exciting times! We are pleased to announce the our second printed publication is now available to pre-order before it’s release at the beginning of October. We’ve set up a page under the ‘Publication’ tab on the top menu that will be filled with updates documenting the nuts and bolts of putting it all together – including artwork, photos and the announcement of the very special free print you’ll receive if you order before 1st October.
So far we can confirm there will be work included from paper-cutting wizard Jen Stark, interactive genuises Troika and top-notch graduate Rob Matthews. More soon…
- Luca Mastroianni on his journey from Instagram selfies to the new Gentle Monster campaign
- Graphic designer Jacob Pardoe on collaborating with a neural network and the surprises it produces
- Call for Collaboration: Mahaneela is looking for a mixed media creative to visualise modern love
- Annu Kilpeläinen’s zine Rally 2U promises cars, sun and speed
- June's Double Click features real-time user interaction, infinite scrolls and lo-fi aesthetics
- Lee Kan Kyo’s practice involves taking a selfie a day and a loyalty card club
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!