Another busy week collating the content for Issue #2, and some lovely stuff to keep you abreast of. We interviewed the fantastic Wilfrid Wood at his studio (pictured), spoke to Michael Gillette in San Francisco via the power of Skype and ventured up to North London to have a look (and listen) to Airside founder and one-half of Lemon Jelly, Fred Deakin’s record collection. As well as work coming in from the likes of Noma Bar, Barnaby Barford, Brock Davis, Mother London and Dominic Wilcox.
All coming together very nicely, pre-order is available now.
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum