In a change to the usual format we invited three graduates from our recent feature to speak at our latest talks evening. First up was University of Brighton graduate Rob Matthews, probably best known for his impressive Wikipedia book, Rob gave an insight into the rest of his portfolio and the ideas behind it.
The tenth installment was filmed at The Sense Loft in London and a big thanks as always to Sense Worldwide for their support.
- Made you look! It's Nice That takes over Coal Drops Yard with Double Take
- Photographer Tommy Keith examines familial life, having been conceived via sperm donation
- “It’s like you’re a doctor in an emergency room. It’s high pressure”: Christoph Niemann on his creative career
- Wessel Baarda’s photography work invites the viewer into a land of the unknown
- Meji Alabi: the filmmaker responsible for your favourite music videos
- Food for thought on the day the Global Climate Strike begins
- Hit Netflix show Abstract announces the six creatives starring in its second series
- Lego reveals first brand campaign in 30 years, Rebuild the World
- “I always thought Photoshop was a glorified MS paint”: James Lacey on his journey into design
- DixonBaxi launches a new club identity for AC Milan
- Wang Zhi-Hong on his shifting approach of “hiding information” in graphic design
- “We are adamant that our projects pass the test of time”: Principal on its designs for Yoko Ono and Pierre Dorion