Establised & Sons and British design Sebastian Wrong have done just about everything right with this latest project.
Font Clock is a 21st Century take on the British 24 hour clock design icon. Twelve different fonts are printed within the mechanism of the clock providing a random, mixed display of graphic language within a simple timepiece.
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping's pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- Alexander Anufriev captures culture cliches in Russia Close-Up
- Steph Wilson shoots Marques Almeida alongside a goat, a greyhound, a ferret, a turkey and more
- "It's a bit daft and it kind of lies a bit": Pavilion Studio's satirical zine, Ideal Science
- Practical portfolio advice, from choosing a specialism to solving real problems
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio