The star of the aforementioned If I… film by Tim Brown is Ana Maria with a portfolio herself worth checking out.
Commissioned to art direct the set design for Elviin’s music video, Ana created a number of various sized paper boats as well as covering a large section of woodland using white and orange fabric injecting colour into the surrounding landscape.
- “I want to show that the world is actually very simple”: meet artist Hisami Tanaka
- Victor Fonseca treats his graphic design practice like a “playground”
- Photographer Jack Latham investigates the hidden conspiracies of Bohemian Grove
- Stella Park’s warm illustrations reflect her outlook on life
- Ugly beauty and challenging established norms feature in Jade Palace's collaboration with Yat Pit
- Astrid Seme elevates an artist’s work by challenging it through the lens of design
- New study claims to pinpoint the most creative time of day, down to the minute
- Singapore-based studio Swell explores the idea of the banished book
- "My little niece and my grandmother like the game equally": how Playables made the simply addictive Kids
- In being "open to possibilities" still life painter Duane Keiser paints the everyday joys of life
- What the cluck? KFC releases limited-edition bucket hat
- For Bizzarri-Rodriguez, book design “is everything except a science”