For the past 11 years It’s Nice That’s mission to champion creativity has remained at the core of what we do. The team here are committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world, organising events that will entertain you, and producing magazines you will cherish for years to come.
What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
If you take the time to fill in our audience survey (around four minutes to be precise), not only will we be eternally grateful, but we’ll also enter every person who completes the questionnaire into a prize draw to win a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of It’s Nice That goodies.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- For illustrator Doris Liou, “drawings are about what you want to show others”
- Julian Glander is on the lookout for a collaborator to create a new set of emojis
- Revue Tintamarre is a free publication showcasing the work of one student every month
- Marta da Silva’s impressive portfolio is “fluid, futuristic and somehow blissfully chaotic”
- Double Click August is full of playful designs that prompt user interaction
- Ioanna Sakellaraki explores Greece’s last professional mourners and their rituals around death
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping