For the past 11 years It’s Nice That’s mission to champion creativity has remained at the core of what we do. The team here are committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world, organising events that will entertain you, and producing magazines you will cherish for years to come.
What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
If you take the time to fill in our audience survey (around four minutes to be precise), not only will we be eternally grateful, but we’ll also enter every person who completes the questionnaire into a prize draw to win a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of It’s Nice That goodies.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- We take a look back at the best stories of the year to date
- Atelier Brenda and Amélie Bakker create “squidgy” identity for Beursschouwburg
- Thomas Pratt photographs the effects of religion, natural disaster and globalisation on an island community
- Viacheslav Poliakov shoots the “folk-baroque-industrial mess” of Ukraine and Poland
- “Even bad pizza is kind of good”: Five life lessons from David Droga
- Join Cachetejack and Dropbox for a collaborative workshop at OFFF Barcelona
- Netflix moots move into print with new publication, Wide
- “Allowing a modern audience to see Helvetica for the first time”: Charles Nix talks us through the newly released Helvetica Now
- Dating app Hinge gets a makeover, asks users to use it less
- The most relaxing colour in the world? Dark blue apparently
- By You: Nike's customisable range gets a new name, and a new look
- Rejane Dal Bello on using graphic design to talk about hard topics in a joyful way