For the past 11 years It’s Nice That’s mission to champion creativity has remained at the core of what we do. The team here are committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world, organising events that will entertain you, and producing magazines you will cherish for years to come.
What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
If you take the time to fill in our audience survey (around four minutes to be precise), not only will we be eternally grateful, but we’ll also enter every person who completes the questionnaire into a prize draw to win a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of It’s Nice That goodies.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Daniel Britt’s hilariously surreal animations makes the nonsensical appear logical
- Ben Cullen Williams on investigating how a computer would dance
- From The New York Times to a comic on sex, illustrator Kati Szilágyi discusses her recent work
- Alan Warburton explores CGI production, toxic masculinity and vision through his hybrid practice
- “Animation is now a must for posters”: Sunny Studio on design for the digital age
- Greta Grotesk is a typeface in homage to the teenage activist’s handwriting
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer
- Alan Titchmarsh stars in new campaign for Adidas’ Gardening Club collection
- Banksy opens his own store, Gross Domestic Product, in wake of legal dispute
- Moonlight, Ex Machina and The Witch go to print in three books designed by Actual Source
- Sometimes Always’ identity for São Paulo bar Caracol has over 10 billion compositions
- Basile Fournier speculates on how technology will affect the role of the future designer