It’s about time you knew about Ben Terrett. He’s a designer working in London, but a sole adjective doesn’t tell the whole story, as his practice spans writing, managing, and most importantly coming up with consistently good ideas.
We’re also incredibly humbled by the things he says about us, and would like to thank him for recognising It’s Nice That with a Future Creative Bursary D&AD award this year, for which we are impossibly grateful. If you haven’t seen his newspaper Things Our Friends Have Written on the Internet, do so.
- Meet the speakers: Dougal Wilson, Ewen Spencer, GraphicDesign& and Gal-dem
- Claire Hentschker: the artist who recreated The Shining as an interactive 3D space
- Rosanna Webster and Phoebe Henry’s cinematic portrait of Cuba
- Alex Hunting’s crisp editorial designs are considered and multi-layered
- Raine Allen Miller’s latest ad shows kids experiencing the “side effects” of tech toys
- Colin Pantall's warm depiction of childhood and fatherhood taken over 12 years
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner