Last night saw the opening of Super Design, an installation of limited edition pieces from some of the world’s leading galleries and designers set in a stunning building in Belgrave Square.
The pick of the work were these hand-blown vases by London designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby for Italian glassmakers Venini.
- Food for thought on the day the Global Climate Strike begins
- “I always thought Photoshop was a glorified MS paint”: James Lacey on his journey into design
- “If I am flagging on a shoot, she directs me”: Matthew Stone on working with FKA Twigs
- French illustrator Nicolas Ridou makes “the atmosphere the story” in his hypnotic works
- A routine, good music and Charlie Bones: Sean Bate on his graphic design inspirations
- In The Boys, Rick Schatzberg photographs his group in their 66th year of friendship
- “All you see is lazy photography everywhere”: Martin Parr discusses his career, Brexit and obsession
- The work of Xiangyu Liu is weird and fantastically unpredictable (some NSFW)
- Caterina Bianchini Studio designs a dog-themed identity for a conveyer belt cheese restaurant
- Ikea invites people to “try on” Virgil Abloh furniture collection at LFW
- Hans Findling on his experimental and multidisciplinary approach to design
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!