Last night saw the opening of Super Design, an installation of limited edition pieces from some of the world’s leading galleries and designers set in a stunning building in Belgrave Square.
The pick of the work were these hand-blown vases by London designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby for Italian glassmakers Venini.
- Manshen Lo creates surreal, comic-inspired observational illustrations
- “To me, being a man just means being yourself”: five creatives share their thoughts on masculinity
- Hexatope: the web-app utilising computational arts to make personalised jewellery
- Lucy Hardcastle on her “most progressive film to date”
- Moby Digg creates grid-based identity for finance company Baugeld Spezialisten
- Typography and National Socialism – the journey of Futura in an era of "reactionary modernity"
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum