If you’re not familiar with it, Etsy is an online community for crafting types to sell their handmade wares. The brilliantly titled Regretsy is a new blog that documents the more peculiar/unfortunate items for sale.
It’s probably worth mentioning that it’s also frequently, hilariously NSFW.
- Hick Duarte uses his camera to document the plurality of Brazilian youth culture
- Fhuiae Kim explores “the third language” in her calming graphic design works
- Folch designs a typeface embodying the “energetic universe” of acid house
- Illustrator Michael McGregor turns the mundane into something extraordinary
- All together now: Pascale Claude compiles a visual history of the beloved footie record
- “Part-animal, part-household object”: Frédérique Rusch on her wonderfully cryptic illustrations
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Matt Willey leaves The New York Times Magazine and joins Pentagram
- Ikki Kobayashi’s new series investigates the tension between shapes and negative space
- “Perfectly beautiful things don’t attract me”: Heesun Seo on her nontraditional practice
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 makes a statement about peace and communication
- Moleskine’s digital notebook and a visual inventory of Earth win Apple's Apps of the Year