Great portfolio from Lotta Nieminen, a talented graphic designer who’s also got a fantastic illustration portfolio. Living and working in Helsinki she graduated from the University of Art and Design in Helsinki last year and also spent 2007 at the Rhode Island School of Design.
Pictured is the design and layout for Arttu, the University of Art and Design Helsinki’s quarterly magazine designed in collaboration with Mikko Luotonen.
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio