Incredible work from Chicago based sculptor Willy Chyr. The combination of a degree in Physics and a degree in Economics alongside some time spent with Le Vorris & Vox Circus where he learned how to twist balloons has resulted in a series of stunning inflated sculptures.
Balluminescence (pictured), was an interactive installation commissioned by Science Chicago and created for the final signature event, LabFest! in Millennium Park, Chicago last year. The piece engaged participants in the process of creating art inspired by science.
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Starting Out and Making It - what we learned at A/D/O
- Fantastic Man’s unexpected cover story on the surfers and fisherman of Peniche, Portugal
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity