Incredible work from Chicago based sculptor Willy Chyr. The combination of a degree in Physics and a degree in Economics alongside some time spent with Le Vorris & Vox Circus where he learned how to twist balloons has resulted in a series of stunning inflated sculptures.
Balluminescence (pictured), was an interactive installation commissioned by Science Chicago and created for the final signature event, LabFest! in Millennium Park, Chicago last year. The piece engaged participants in the process of creating art inspired by science.
- Rachel Louise Hodgson’s drawings challenge traditional ideals of beauty
- Sam Conniff rouses the Nicer Tuesdays audience to Be More Pirate
- Koln Studio designs artist's catalogue using improvisation and fun
- Friday Mixtape: a collection of hits from music focused design studio Lost Art
- Khichdi (Kitchari) brings together 846 photographs of India, and its people, taken over ten years
- Offshore Studio's Christoph Miler reveals the ideas behind Migrant Journal
- Portfolio tips from top studios: what to leave in (and out) and how to get noticed
- Advertising giant Ogilvy undergoes global rebrand and “re-founding” by design agency Collins
- Ikea reveals collaborations with Solange, Lego, Adidas and Olafur Eliasson
- DesignStudio rebrands UEFA Champions League, using light as its “centrepiece”
- Secret 7" is back and includes a web-based expressive typographic artwork generator
- Crayola launches a makeup range based on its ubiquitous crayons