A big thanks to Hugo and Marie for pointing us in the direction of Brooklyn based Dan Funderburgh last week. The wallpaper designer and artist creates stunning patterns and installations that all demonstrate a self proclaimed “unabashed love for decorative arts”.
Pictured is Chinatown Flat Ball a letterpress and screenprint available at arkitip.
- Kyle Platts illustrates the five top tips he’s picked up in 2017
- La La Land or Moonlight: a recap of February 2017
- 2017: the year that protest became a trend?
- Trump’s inauguration and a design census: a look back at January 2017
- Time for type: Camelot on designing a typeface fit for a watch
- Gal-dem takes us through its first print issue, written and created by women of colour
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme