With the World Cup only weeks away it was always expected that the big gun’s would launch an ad campaign to end all ad campaigns and Nike and Wieden + Kenedy might have just done it.
‘Write the Future’ is an epic three minute long advert featuring a series of Nike footballers in their search for that one moment that can bring glory or failure. With cameos from Kobe Bryant, Homer Simpson and Wayne Rooney’s beard this is the ad that everyone will be talking about this summer.
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Elise By Olsen on stepping down as the world’s youngest editor-in-chief
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity