It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our fourth printed publication, Issue #4 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #4 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Nick Knight, Neville Brody and Miranda July as well as features by Adam Buxton and Sara de Bondt among others. The work section is brimming with top work and to continue the trend with previous issues, all orders placed in the next month (before midnight on 30 September) will receive a special screenprint from James Jarvis, commissioned especially for the issue.
- Hick Duarte uses his camera to document the plurality of Brazilian youth culture
- Fhuiae Kim explores “the third language” in her calming graphic design works
- Folch designs a typeface embodying the “energetic universe” of acid house
- Illustrator Michael McGregor turns the mundane into something extraordinary
- All together now: Pascale Claude compiles a visual history of the beloved footie record
- “Part-animal, part-household object”: Frédérique Rusch on her wonderfully cryptic illustrations
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Matt Willey leaves The New York Times Magazine and joins Pentagram
- Ikki Kobayashi’s new series investigates the tension between shapes and negative space
- “Perfectly beautiful things don’t attract me”: Heesun Seo on her nontraditional practice
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 makes a statement about peace and communication
- Moleskine’s digital notebook and a visual inventory of Earth win Apple's Apps of the Year