It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our fourth printed publication, Issue #4 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #4 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Nick Knight, Neville Brody and Miranda July as well as features by Adam Buxton and Sara de Bondt among others. The work section is brimming with top work and to continue the trend with previous issues, all orders placed in the next month (before midnight on 30 September) will receive a special screenprint from James Jarvis, commissioned especially for the issue.
- Meji Alabi on discovering his roots through film and music
- Stoic black cats and burning worlds: Quentin Dufour on his chaotic illustrations
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- In photographing the American west, Andong Zheng uncovers hidden traces of Chinese history
- Meet Universal Thirst, the Bangalore and Reykjavik-based foundry offering a dual perspective on type
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories