I wasn’t going to post over this easter long weekend, but having spent far too much time in front of the TV indulging in new music videos, I couldn’t help but post this gem for the new PJ Harvey & John Parish release.
Directed by none other than Jake and Dinos Chapman, we see the already magnificently compelling Polly Jean transformed into a mesmerising object, lovingly captured over four minutes. Stick with it for a stunning piece of cinematography.
There’s also a nice little interview with Jake and some behind the scenes footage over at The Guardian.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum