Continuing a brief round up of last week’s Furniture Fair in Milan, Established & Sons put on another great show of their latest products. Held in one of the city’s most unusual settings, the Pelota was once the scene for some form of racket sport where a rubber ball is hit at up to 300km/h.
Here’s a video of them setting up this years show and check the link to see their latest collection including designs by Sam Hecht, Alexander Taylor, and Terence Woodgate and John Barnard.
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio