Continuing a brief round up of last week’s Furniture Fair in Milan, Established & Sons put on another great show of their latest products. Held in one of the city’s most unusual settings, the Pelota was once the scene for some form of racket sport where a rubber ball is hit at up to 300km/h.
Here’s a video of them setting up this years show and check the link to see their latest collection including designs by Sam Hecht, Alexander Taylor, and Terence Woodgate and John Barnard.
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme