I bet this is the first time milk’s been posted on It’s Nice That, but it couldn’t have come soon enough.
The fantastically funny Cravendale adverts are back on the TV in the UK and I’m very pleased they are. Animated by Belgians Pic Pic and Andre and commissioned by the ever brilliant Wieden + Kennedy there’s no better programme break on the box.
The adverts are based on a series by the same animators called ‘A Town Called Panic’ which is also well worth a look.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled