As well as It’s Nice That, Alex and myself also run self initiated project If You Could. This year’s project sees selected practitioners asked to respond to “If you could collaborate…”. They’re then free to work with someone of their choice from any discipline or background. The work will be shown at the start of next year in London, and hopefully beyond.
Collaborations include Build & Flying Lotus (proposal pictured), Job Wouters & Roel Wouters, Marion Deuchars & Margaret Calvert, Michael Moloney & Daniel Eatock, HelloVon & Timothy Saccenti, Kim Hiorthøy & Ben Drury and many many more . Check the site for a full details, line up and blog.
- The Adobe MAX Creativity Tour shed light on how to creatively empower ourselves
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Abang’s illustrations of 15 women aim to reveal her true self
- Sepia-infused and cinematic, Sam Nixon turns his lens on the stories of the world
- Here are our most inspiring, moving, honest, funny, memorable moments from Nicer Tuesdays 2019
- Somnath Bhatt compiles a series of charming pixelated drawings for his new book, Ode
- Pentagram rebrands Warner Bros. with a “sleek and clean” update to its shield logo
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Viktor Hübner photographs American anxieties amongst a shifting political environment
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Berlin Wall graffiti is made into a typeface to warn how "division is freedom's biggest threat"