Music and graphic design/illustration have a long and illustrious history together, and our latest collaboration with ASOS, unveiled today, is a celebration of that relationship. We chose five super-talented designers who also make their own music and commissioned them to create an exclusive limited-edition T-shirt, which will be sold with one of their records, bearing the same design. And what a list it is…
Each has brought their own individual style although the imagination and exacting eye for detail is shared across the five, as well as the top-notch craftsmanship with which ASOS is synonymous.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum