Music and graphic design/illustration have a long and illustrious history together, and our latest collaboration with ASOS, unveiled today, is a celebration of that relationship. We chose five super-talented designers who also make their own music and commissioned them to create an exclusive limited-edition T-shirt, which will be sold with one of their records, bearing the same design. And what a list it is…
Each has brought their own individual style although the imagination and exacting eye for detail is shared across the five, as well as the top-notch craftsmanship with which ASOS is synonymous.
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio