Music and graphic design/illustration have a long and illustrious history together, and our latest collaboration with ASOS, unveiled today, is a celebration of that relationship. We chose five super-talented designers who also make their own music and commissioned them to create an exclusive limited-edition T-shirt, which will be sold with one of their records, bearing the same design. And what a list it is…
Each has brought their own individual style although the imagination and exacting eye for detail is shared across the five, as well as the top-notch craftsmanship with which ASOS is synonymous.
- Kyle Platts illustrates the five top tips he’s picked up in 2017
- La La Land or Moonlight: a recap of February 2017
- 2017: the year that protest became a trend?
- Trump’s inauguration and a design census: a look back at January 2017
- Time for type: Camelot on designing a typeface fit for a watch
- Gal-dem takes us through its first print issue, written and created by women of colour
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme