2017 is well underway and the team here at It’s Nice That is excited about the year ahead. We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without our readers and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring that It’s Nice That evolves as a publishing platform. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
To entice you further, we will be entering every person who completes the questionnaire into a prize draw. After the survey closes on 22 January we will select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
Please find the survey here
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Meet the speakers: Mikey Please, Eliza Hatch, Dylan Griffith and Elisabeth Krohn
- Graphic designer Jad Hussein on ten years of genre-bending work for MAC Lyon
- Studio Claus Due creates exhibition catalogues to fall in love with
- Lee Hardcastle’s gory and brilliant claymation music video for Mark Stoermer
- Artist Adham Faramawy and Mount Kimbie collaborate for the anniversary of Uniqlo Tate Lates
- Bureau David Voss on the visual language it creates for each project
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum