We love our favourite illustrators so much we want to tell the world about them, and we want you to be able to show the world what great taste you have in both illustration and garments too. So what better way to do that than to wear their images on your sleeve, or to be exact, on your chest. Printed Pages has teamed up with Japanese fashion brand Beams to release a limited-edition run of T-shirts from a trio of our very fave illustrators: Kyle Platts, Oscar Bolton Green and Dan Stafford, the man behind the lovely nudes images that graced the spreads of our SS15 Printed Pages.
This time though, Dan’s created a majestic lion, while Kyle’s produced a hilarious guide to different dog breeds. Oscar’s moved away from canines and felines, but his gorgeous geometric design is tremendous nonetheless.
While you can get these T-shirts on the BEAMS site, they’re not available here in the UK but fear not! We have two of each T-shirt to give away, all you have to do is Tweet us @itsnicethat with a picture of your favourite of the three shirts and use the hashtag #GimmeThatTee. GO GO GO!
And if you like what BEAMS has done with us, you could do worse than to check out their exclusive range at Mr Porter, too.
- From documentaries to exhibition design via portraiture and painting, relive June’s Nicer Tuesdays
- Useless is a website mapping out the UK’s zero-waste network
- Material Literacy: Why we need to rethink language to survive the climate crisis
- Welcome to Response and Responsibility, a look at creativity and climate change
- Maurizio Di Iorio tricks the eye with his illusory photography
- With “personality and warmth”, Laura McCluskey turns her lens to those around her
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!