Many major corporations have tapped into the benefits of having super-friendly, very lovely animations to promote their wares (yes that’s you, banks!) but this one seems much more, well, legit. onefinestay is a service that sets up your apartment or house when you go away so that people can come and stay and help you earn big dollar.
So what better way to celebrate such a nice idea than with a lovely animation? With beautiful illustrations by Maggie Li, director Dan Britt and art director Thom Bradley have produced an ad which makes you want to stick two-fingers up to rubbish hotels and sign up to onefinestay, stat.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum