An impressive body of work here from this London-based design studio, who are an “independent design studio delivering art direction, branding, digital and editorial services to the fashion, luxury and media industries.”
Colville-Walker are also the publishers and art directors behind the beautiful, sartorial b Magazine which channels the nonchalant style of the store into some beautifully put-together pages. With a golden touch when it comes to the curation of editorial photography, Colville-Walker are definitely the go-to people when it comes to making a brand look incredibly cool and stylish through elegant, simple design.
- Josephin Ritschel presents architecture and its surroundings as a stage for storytelling
- Gender, sexuality and male identity as seen through the lens of Jorge Perez Ortiz
- Gab Bois transforms things we’ve seen a thousand times into something spectacular
- Aysha Tengiz on her joyous, colourful and slightly depressing illustrated scenes
- Satellite photography, drawing tools and interactive logotypes feature in Double Click September
- Lego reveals first brand campaign in 30 years, Rebuild the World
- “All you see is lazy photography everywhere”: Martin Parr discusses his career, Brexit and obsession
- The work of Xiangyu Liu is weird and fantastically unpredictable (some NSFW)
- Caterina Bianchini Studio designs a dog-themed identity for a conveyer belt cheese restaurant
- Ikea invites people to “try on” Virgil Abloh furniture collection at LFW
- Hans Findling on his experimental and multidisciplinary approach to design
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!