If you needed any further proof that filmmaking duo Lernert & Sander are experts in their field, the new film they have created with COS is validation enough. Around COS is the follow up to last year’s collaboration, The Sound of COS, which just picked up an award for best creative direction at the Australian International Film Festival.
The clean-cut fashion film offers a dynamic 360 degree view of the Swedish brand’s AW15 collection by outfitting models with hula-hoops and Go Pro cameras. The idea comes from what the pair describe as “a need for fashion to go around the garment.” It is also the continuation of a previous project for men’s magazine Fantastic Man in which a national ice skating champion showed off different outfits by executing different spins on ice.
“We like to strip an idea to the bone and make it shine,” Lernert & Sander explain. “So our sets always look simple and monochrome. And that fits very well with COS. We just love Scandinavia! So that says it all.”
- GraphicDesign& on how design impacts human health
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Simen Royseland’s zine inspired by the ancient philosophy of Stoicism
- Jordy van den Nieuwendijk is back with his most colourful show to date
- Library Paper, by Catalogue Library, returns with its eighth issue: trips
- Olgaç Bozalp and Benjamin Kirchoff photographs Turkey's male belly dancers
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for