The birth of any new technology means, sometimes inevitably, the death of its precursor. Or does it? Last year, Think TV commissioned a six-part documentary series meant to explore the future of television as a viable media outlet now other platforms – namely, the internet – seem to be running the show. Interviewees included a broad range of clued-up “business leaders” and “industry luminaries”, all of whom added to the collective assertion that television, at least for now, is safe.
Think TV are back with a second series, The New TV Landscape, which again looks to industry leaders for insight into a dramatically changing industry. Want to hear effortlessly cool Wieden + Kennedy co-founder Dan Wieden talk about “interactive campfires”? Sure you do.
- Undertakers, sex, caravans and cattle: photographer Robert Rutoed's adventures at trade fairs
- The instantly recognisable and tireless output of illustrator David Biskup
- Brr it’s cold in here, it must be Best of the Web in the atmosphere!
- Is it real, or is it not? Mirror Mirror's identity for Integrated 2017
- Alex Moy’s animation explores where our minds drift off to when we’re distracted
- Friday Mixtape: Jake Chapman’s band, Funhole
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Photographer Ivar Wigan on his new collaboration with larrydavid420
- Loud, vibrant, evocative: Paul Gorman tells The Story of The Face