It’s Nice That is delighted to confirm that we’ll be media partnering with Design Indaba in Cape Town for a second year in 2015. The conference in February brings together thousands of delegates and a stellar line-up of speakers in the South African capital for several days of creative inspiration. And although this year’s line-up has not been released yet in full, we do know that among those taking to the stage will be ad-land legend Dan Wieden, exciting thinker Dominic Wilcox, innovative Dutch duo Studio Formafantasma and animator Ng’endo Mukii.
We’re super excited to be heading back to Cape Town and would massively encourage anyone who has the chance to join us at one of the most interesting conferences on the creative calendar.
The conference runs from 25 to 27 February and tickets are available now through the Design Indaba website.
- Ruud van Empel’s uncanny photographs blend artificiality with naturalism
- Grant James-Thomas shoots twins with a painterly aesthetic for Vogue Italia
- In Stiya, photographer Cole Barash compares a storm and the birth of his first child
- Nano illustrates the different kinds of loneliness that we all feel from time to time
- Jan Hakon Erichsen is a balloon-destroying artist whose work you really shouldn't try at home
- Clarity of concept is at the heart of Seoul-based graphic designer Son Ayong’s posters
- “The future of design is in the creation of tools”: Meet the Space Type Generator
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Lacoste once again swaps its iconic crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Introducing Double Click – our new series rounding up the best of the digital design world
- Typeface Ciao communicates auditive intonations of the spoken word
- Yushi Li on photographing men she met through Tinder