It’s Nice That is delighted to confirm that we’ll be media partnering with Design Indaba in Cape Town for a second year in 2015. The conference in February brings together thousands of delegates and a stellar line-up of speakers in the South African capital for several days of creative inspiration. And although this year’s line-up has not been released yet in full, we do know that among those taking to the stage will be ad-land legend Dan Wieden, exciting thinker Dominic Wilcox, innovative Dutch duo Studio Formafantasma and animator Ng’endo Mukii.
We’re super excited to be heading back to Cape Town and would massively encourage anyone who has the chance to join us at one of the most interesting conferences on the creative calendar.
The conference runs from 25 to 27 February and tickets are available now through the Design Indaba website.
- Photographer Anne-Sophie Guillet’s stunning portraits challenge gender binaries
- For Jan Horcik, type design and graphic design cannot work without one another
- “Like a little factory making picture books”: The wondrous work of Marie Neurath
- What’s the purpose of prison? This series captures a horse rehabilitation programme in Arizona
- Tina Schwizgebel-Wang’s etchings are filled with detailed scenes of everyday life
- “I want to show that the world is actually very simple”: meet artist Hisami Tanaka
- New study claims to pinpoint the most creative time of day, down to the minute
- Singapore-based studio Swell explores the idea of the banished book
- "My little niece and my grandmother like the game equally": how Playables made the simply addictive Kids
- In being "open to possibilities" still life painter Duane Keiser paints the everyday joys of life
- What the cluck? KFC releases limited-edition bucket hat
- For Bizzarri-Rodriguez, book design “is everything except a science”