You might have endured a slow, hot afternoon in university learning code at in a way that didn’t seem to make much sensebut turns out it’s very important in this day and age. Did you see that appeal that the big dogs like Bill Gates and Facebook put out a few weeks back? The world needs coders! And not just people who can make websites either, the world need people who can make a website run properly and look very well-designed indeed. Steer has just launched a new series of two day courses for designers to learn how to make their (online) dreams a reality.
It’s Nice That director Will Hudson recently went on one of the Steer courses and he can vouch for their success in introducing newbies to the world of coding, but these upcoming courses are aimed at people with the basics already covered.
So what are you waiting for? See you in class.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity