In the hurly-burly whirlwind of everyday life in the bustling city, what we all really need is a 38 day-long teaser trailer for an album. No, really, we do. It took creative genii KesselsKramer to realise this, and here they are with just that. Opel Mantra is the latest album from Dutch music makers Awanto3, who have been blessed with having infamous Amsterdam-based creative agency KesselsKramer look after their PR. A lot of musicians may have frowned on the idea of a 54,720 minute teaser video, but those who know what’s good for them will just swiftly get into the car and shut the door behind them.
Check out the video’s progress over on the real-time site.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum