Geoff is an brilliant graphic designer who is also annoyingly great at drawing.
Pictured are two images from The Westest Show at The Half Gallery in New York, 2010.
- Ivana Bobic on exploring tactility in film, and how to make slow-mo jelly boobs
- The history of the hotel Venets: a 22-storey metaphor for Soviet utopia
- The Papier Machine collection of DIY electronic paper toys reinvents the activity book
- Brie Moreno's back with more felt tip-filled, curvy illustrations
- Meet Monkey Type, an international collective bananas about fonts
- Arielle Bobb-Willis’ colour-packed portfolio is the photographic equivalent of a SAD lamp
- Pee on this Ikea print ad, and if you’re pregnant, you get a crib half price
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Muji to open “anti-gorgeous, anti-cheap” hotels in China and Japan
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- A first look at Uber and NASA's new flying vehicle