New York based graphic designer Michael Boswell has produced a branding kit for Outlier, the new international events series from British DJ and producer Bonobo. Set to launch with an all-day party at London’s Tobacco Docks in March, Outlier will encompass a variety of different events in London, Berlin, Paris and New York, which are united by Michael’s comprehensive brand identity.
Providing the ample versatility required for an ongoing events-based project of this nature, Michael has employed an effective combination of deep colour and bold, sans serif typefaces to create a visual identity that can be applied to a diverse range of digital and print outputs with uncompromised recognisability.
Michael’s contextually fluid scheme is as aesthetically strong across digital and print marketing assets as it is in more logistic elements such as lanyards, passes and wristbands, separating the two with subtle alterations in pattern and colour.
- Max Miechowski’s sun-drenched photos reveal the strength of diverse communities
- Bigfoot News is a self-published news bulletin for the homeless, by the homeless
- Robert Darch's series The Moor argues that we are already living in dystopia
- Friday Mixtape: Benedikt Luft's mix of tunes from his teenage years
- Sophie Koko Gate on illustrating social media’s influence on art criticism
- Anna Rhodes on designing a time-travelling set for Oscar Hudson's new Absolut advert
- Celebrating 100 years of the Bauhaus, Printed Pages AW18 is available to pre-order now
- Risograph printing is pushed to its best in Michiel Schuurman’s new book
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- Laughing at the world of graphic design with Tracy Ma
- Friends fans rejoice - Comedy Central gets first brand refresh since 2011
- Caterina Bianchini releases new publication filled with hand drawn type