To conclude our speaker profiles for Here 2013 we present to you multi-award-winning international stage and costume designer Es Devlin. Her stunning work spans a number of genres: from film and TV to music, dance and theatre.
Es’ incredible portfolio includes designing for the major Opera Houses around the world, the MTV Europe Music Awards, and stage design for artists such as Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Muse, and Jay-Z. Es was also given the honour to design the set for the London Olympic Closing Ceremony in 2012. With consistently incredible visuals, Es is a force to be reckoned with.
You can imagine how thrilled we are to have Es at Here 2013, where she will be talking about the importance of imagination within her work, her reference material, and how it informs the work she makes.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There really are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment!
Group discounts for Here are available – please email [email protected] If you’re a student or recent 2012 /2013 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email [email protected] from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum