To conclude our speaker profiles for Here 2013 we present to you multi-award-winning international stage and costume designer Es Devlin. Her stunning work spans a number of genres: from film and TV to music, dance and theatre.
Es’ incredible portfolio includes designing for the major Opera Houses around the world, the MTV Europe Music Awards, and stage design for artists such as Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Muse, and Jay-Z. Es was also given the honour to design the set for the London Olympic Closing Ceremony in 2012. With consistently incredible visuals, Es is a force to be reckoned with.
You can imagine how thrilled we are to have Es at Here 2013, where she will be talking about the importance of imagination within her work, her reference material, and how it informs the work she makes.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There really are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment!
Group discounts for Here are available – please email [email protected] If you’re a student or recent 2012 /2013 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email [email protected] from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- “An endless love story”: Claudine Doury returns to the Amur River to photograph its people
- Peter Millard gives a humorous account of his journey so far
- “They’re the only things I would save in a fire”: A peak inside Hattie Stewart’s marvellous sketch books
- Illustrator Katy Stubbs on moulding her dishy stories out of clay
- Tom Noon on his musical, spontaneous and illustrative approach to graphic design
- Nazif Lopulissa rethinks the shapes and forms of the children’s playground
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Matt Willey leaves The New York Times Magazine and joins Pentagram
- Ikki Kobayashi’s new series investigates the tension between shapes and negative space
- “Perfectly beautiful things don’t attract me”: Heesun Seo on her nontraditional practice
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 makes a statement about peace and communication
- Moleskine’s digital notebook and a visual inventory of Earth win Apple's Apps of the Year