It’s no surprise that Kate Moross has gained a lot of attention in the design world. The 26-year-old graphic artist and art director already boasts an impressive client list including Nike, Ray Ban, Vogue and The Guardian to name a few. The founder of Studio Moross, her portfolio also boasts art direction and music videos for the likes of Jessie Ware and Simian Mobile Disco.
A self-confessed lover of three-sided shapes, illegible typography, and freeform lettering, this translates into her vibrant, playful designs, innovative art direction and with the studio’s moto being “make music look good”, it is safe to say she’s also applied these interests to a plethora of eye-catching album art.
Kate’s talk at Here 2013, “There Is No Wall”, will look at ways of breaking down the illusion of creative and professional fear, and teach us how to improvise around it.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment as t
Group discounts for Here are available – please email [email protected] If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email [email protected] from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum